EMDR Multi Home EMDR software
PC / Mac / Linux
£15.75 approx $25 US / 18 Euros - instant download
Includes Free copy of EMDR Lite (Mac/Win)
EMDR Multi Home EMDR Software
EMDR Multi Home is a simplified multi-platform version of our PC based EMDR software, EMDR Home designed for guided home use by the patient's of EMDR therapists. EMDR Multi Home runs on the PC, Mac and Linux platforms and is suitable for use by patients / clients when at home as directed by their therapist. Therapists should use EMDR Multi Pro or EMDR Pro.
Non-standard saving / reloading of settings, tracking images, background images, beeps and background audio features are disabled in this version.
- Very simple and easy to use EMDR software
- Change default settings
- Dual screen support - a settings window and a processing window
- Optionally hide the cursor (when in dual monitor clone / mirror mode)
Use the 5 default tracking paths provided or specifiy your own tracking path
- Track in any direction at any speed
- *Change the tracking patterns during processing using keyboard shortcuts
- 5 preset tracking patterns (Top / Middle / Bottom / Bottom left to top right / Top left to bottom right)
- Pause and slow at the left or right hand sides for a specified duration
- Bounce mode - the tracking image is displayed briefly only what at the left and right hand sides of the screen
- Change the speed when processing by pressing the [F]aster or [S]lower keys
- Instantly stop movement / audio by pressing the Escape key
Select one of the 12 default tracking images
- Alter the size of the tracking image (width and height at the same time)
- *Round or square tracking images
- Several colours for the default tracking image
Choose your own background color
- Change background colours
Stop after a set number of reps (loops) / see the reps onscreen
- Precise number of tracking sets (reps) including infinity
- Onscreen counting of reps (displays on both screens) [PC/Linux]
We provide a range of image files suitable for tracking and background purposes based on a selection from our shared multimedia library. You may add to this library yourself or choose a file from somewhere other than our library. The choice is yours.
* These features can depend on the hardware that the system is being run on. Round images may appear to be oval with some wide-screen monitors.
Features from EMDR Multi Pro that have been excluded
EMDR Multi Home is a reduced functionality version of EMDR Multi Pro.
The following features from EMDR Multi Pro have not been implemented in EMDR Multi Home:
- Save client settings to file and reopen later
- Any image as the tracking image (selection provided)
- Any image as the background image (selection provided)
- Includes access to the online version of the shared media library
- Background / beep audio
EMDR Multi Pro - Help / User Manual
Click here to view the help file for EMDR Multi Pro noting that some features are not available in the home version
The system operates with the following versions of Windows:
- Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Windows XP Media Centre Edition 2005
- Windows XP (Home or Pro)
- Windows NT 4 (With service pack 6a or later applied)
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000 (With service pack 2 or later applied)
Windows Netbook use is supported. You are advised to use with the Netbook plugged into mains power and to close all other applications when using EMDR Multi to assure smooth tracking.
The system operates with the following versions of Mac OSX:
- OS X 10.2-10.10 Jaguar/Panther/Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard/Lion/Mavericks/Yosemite
- PowerPC or Intel architecture
- Ideally with Quicktime installed to ensure that the widest range of audio / image files are supported
The system requires the following versions Linux specification:
- x86-based machines
- GTK+ 2.8 or above
- glibc-2.3 (or higher)
- CUPS (Common UNIX Printing System)
NB Manual installation (copy / paste) is required for Linux systems only.
- V1.2 - 26 Jan 2010 - First non beta release for Mac / PC / Linux platforms
- V1.4 - 11 Nov 2011 - (Windows Version only) Improved functioning on Vista / Windows 7 machines, more keyboard shortcuts, save settings file extension issue resolved, easier selection of tracking motions, multiple other changes
- V1.5 - 21 Nov 2011 - (Windows Version only) Completion of new tracking mechanism for Vista and Windows 7
- V1.6 - 11 Sept 2012 - Cumulative updates as follows:
- Issue: Linux only: "Any" filter when eg opening a beep file did not display any files. Resolution: A series of new filetypes eg WAV / MP3 have been added and the "Any" filter has been moved to end of the list until a final resolution can be found.
- Issue: Linux only: Clicking on the "Maximise" button when not in "Vista/Windows 7" mode results in the program closing. Resolution: Fixed
- Issue: There are two animation engines within the program - the original version and the version developed for Vista / Windows 7. We believe that both can be used with most Linux systems. It is however not always clear which "Processing Window" is being controlled by which version of the animation engine. Resolution: A version number has been added to the processing window and when defaults are saved the application will exit to ensure that the changes are applied fully.
- Issue: Linux: Left tracker bar not visible. Resolution: The tracker bar's position is moved to the right and made visible in Linux only.
- Issue: Linux: The installation process was not sufficiently documented. Resolution: Detailed instructions are now provided.
- OSX: The installer was redefined to resolve access rights issues.
- V1.7 - 21 Jan 2013 - Smoother tracking in Windows 7/8/8.1 mode
- V1.7a - 24 Feb 2014 - Improved "My Desktop / My Programs" installation locations
- V1.8 - 23 Oct 2014 - New release including new tracking mode for Macs only, updated internal help file and correct display of reps in Mac mode.
- V1.8 - 29 Nov 2014 - New tracking mode specifically for Windows 8 / 8.1 available from the downloads page
- 21 Mar 2015 - Update to facilitate installation on systems with Korean / Japanese / Chinese system character sets
How do I purchase? How much does it cost?
EMDR Multi Home is only £15.75, which is less than a third of what many therapists charge for a single session. All products are subject to a licence agreement and an unlocking / registration process. Details...
Click here to purchase and download today
Glossary: apple mac, osx, linux, emdr, emdr therapy, emdr self-therapy, eye movement desensitization and reprocessing, emdr software, online emdr, self emdr, trauma, cbt, processing, ptsd, emdr home use software, emdr multi home, emdr software, emdr app