TASKER - CBT TASK ASSIGNMENT SOFTWARE
Cognitive behavioural therapy tasking utility
£9.75 (Appox $14 USD) Instant download
Problem: You have a limited set of standard tasks that you routinely ask patients to do and seem to be spending a lot of time sending very similar eMails reiterating what has been agreed.
Solution: Tasker allows you to maintain a standard list of tasks that can selectively be eMailed to patients quickly and easily in a few clicks.
What is the Tasker cognitive behavioural therapy task automation software utility?
If you are a therapist and you regularly send lists of tasks to patients the Tasker can help you by greatly reducing the time required to do so. Tasker was designed for cognitive behaviour therapists but can also be used by other therapists such as hypnotherapists, EMDR therapists and NLP practitioners.
Tasker automates CBT style tasking by allowing you maintain a list of common tasks that you can select from in order to send an automated eMail detailing what you want your client to do.
You have full control over the task list and can edit the list freely. You can also add other comments which follow the list of tasks in the eMail and you can also change the default eMail subject line / printed copy heading.
How to use Visual Tasker
- To enter your own email server / email address / password in a secure manner click on the "Edit" icon at the top right hand side of the Window, when done click on "Save"
- Select one or more tasks (double click to see / edit the full text).
- To select or deselect all tasks click on the "Check all" check box.
- Enter any other comments in the space provided below the task list.
- Enter your eMail address (it is saved automatically when you exit).
- Enter your client's eMail address eg by copying and pasting.
- Click on the send button a wait up to 30 seconds. (3 seconds is typical).
- You will be sent a copy of the eMail that is sent to your client so you can print off the task list for your records.
- You can also print a copy off for your records using the "Print" button V1.2+
- To edit the task list click on the "Edit" button. Click on "File" "Save" when done editing and then click on the "Refresh" button to see the changes (or double click on any item and click on "Save")
Click on the image above to see a larger version
- V1.0 - 15 Sept 07 - first release
- V1.2 - 18 Oct 07 - user can now change the header / subject line text and print as well as eMail
- V1.3 - 2 Feb 2010 - enabled silent reinstallation via autoupdate, visual improvements (colors) for main window
- V1.4 - 6 Mar 2012 - user can now specifiy their own email server and use their own email account to send tasks - the data is stored in a encrypted manner and is only used by Tasker, double click on any single item to edit / save
- V1.5 - 24 Feb 2014 - New icon and improved "My Desktop / My Programs" installation locations
- V1.6 - 21 Jan 2018 - Optional online generation of unlock codes added
The system operates with the following versions of Windows
- Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Windows XP (Home or Pro)
- Windows XP Media Centre Edition 2005
- Windows NT 4 (With service pack 6a or later applied)
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000 (With service pack 2 or later applied
- Windows 98
- MAC compatibility depends on the level of Windows emulation installed for PC version
The software does support use on XP/Vista Netbooks.
Not available on the Mac platform at the moment.
What about ongoing support and upgrades?
Installation support is UK based, free of charge and available by eMail.
How much does it cost? How do I get it?
Online: Click here to access our secure online store to purchase and download instantly
By cheque: Complete an order form and send to us in the post with your cheque.
Glossary: tasking, CBT homework, tasker, CBT, CBH, cognitive behavioural therapy, CBT tasking, CBT tasks, cognitive behavioural therapy software, cbt software, hypno CBT, cognitive behavioural hypnotherapy