Online stress and anxiety treatment
The interactive multimedia online "Stress and Anxiety Manager" is a major new "Hypno CBT" approach to assist in the management of stress and anxiety in your life. The program is also effective for mild to moderate panic / panic attack cases.
During the programme an experienced therapist talks you through the process managing stress and teaches you effective coping strategies. The audio recordings are of therapist Bill Frost from our partner website changingstates.co.uk.
Click here to preview one of the introductory stress management modules
This modular programme contains the following topics:
Table of contents
- "Before" survey
- Stress and anxiety overview
- What is stress? What is anxiety?
- Stress versus anxiety
- Good and bad stress and anxiety
- Beliefs and attitudes
- Fear and avoidance
- Alcohol and drugs
- Stress Management Techniques
- The role of breathing
- Positive self-talk
- Self relaxation techniques
- Daily relaxation technique for use before sleeping
- In the moment calming and coping technique
- Monitoring over time
- The role of exercise
- "After" survey
Downloads for use when off-line
- Detailed notes for printing
- Daily relaxation technique in MP3 format
- Low frequency audio for relaxation in WMA format
- Online EMDR
- NLP Spinning Technique
- TFT Technique
This online interactive programme consists of a variety of multimedia presentations which include 45 mins of spoken audio supported by animations to demonstrate the key points being discussed. Audio recordings of the main relaxtion techniques can be downloaded for use off-line.
Main Techniques Employed
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Hypnotherapy / Hypno CBT
- Low frequency Audio
- Internet Explorer / Firefox / Safari / (Not Mac IE5)
- Cookies enabled
- Scripting enabled
- Flash enabled
How do use the Stress and Anxiety Manager?
Suggested usage guidelines are documented in our training area. More...
The online Stress and Anxiety Manager is primarily intended for use in the ongoing management of stress and anxiety. More...
It may also be useful with the treatment of panic attacks / agoraphobia, the treatment of phobias and fears, the treatment of addictions and habits and in the treatment of trauma / PTSD.