Easy Image Resize / Rotate / Crop Utility
Free 400K Windows Download
Problem: You want to resize / crop / rotate but don't want to install a large image editing program (for example for use on a Netbook).
Solution: Easy Image Resize allows you to resize, crop and rotate images very quickly and easily with a very minimal installation requirements.
Key features / benefits include:
- Resize to a fixed percentage of the orginal file 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%
- Resize to common sizes 100x80, 80x100, 800x600, 1024x768
- Resize by dragging (with or without maintaining original proportions)
- Resize by entering width / height numbers
- Rotate clockwise / anticlockwise
- Mirror left to right
- Copy to paste buffer
- Copy from paste buffer (eg after a screen print)
- Crop (with or without maintaining original proportions)
- One click reload to get back to the original image
- Save as jpg or png
- Specifiy jpg image quality
The system operates with the following versions of Windows:
- Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Windows XP Media Centre Edition 2005
- Windows XP (Home or Pro)
- Windows NT 4 (With service pack 6a or later applied)
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000 (With service pack 2 or later applied)
- Windows 98
- MAC compatibility depends on the level of Windows emulation installed for PC version
The software does support use on XP/Vista Netbooks.
How do I download?
Download (500 K) - links are sent to you by eMail after registration of interest
How do use Easy Resize?
Right click over a jpg file and select "Easy Resize" or click on the "Select file" button. You may also paste in screen prints and drag/drop files. Files from the web can be opened directly by entering the URL to the image.
- 1.0 - 21 Jan 2013 - Initial release
- 1.4 - 3 Jan 2014 - Improved error handling when no image selected, 1 pixel border removed
Glossary: image resize, mirror, rotate, flip, crop